Omni-potent thought box

Day2Day1nSociety

Day2Day1nSociety
"Cool,Calm & Collective with a different retrospective"

Saturday, January 8, 2011

"Why the fuck do they hate me"-By: Christopher S. Cluney

  • Why do they hate me.
  • Why the fuck do they hate me.
  • Why do they hate the fuck out of me.
  • Why do they hate me & hurt me,why the fuck.
  • Why the fuck do they hate me & hurt me & push me to the ground.
  • Why do they fuckin hate me & hurt me & push me to the fuckin ground & kick dirt in my face.
  • Why they fuckin hate me & hurt me & push me to hit the fuckin ground,eatin shit,bruised & bloody,they kick dirt in my face then they laugh & call me pussy as they see me in pain.
  • Next time I see them,I ask why do they hate me as I cock back the hammer on my revolver"Laughter hits my mind as,I point"Bang"-Point"Bang"-Point"Bang" laughter hits me with reality...
  • Huh,What,Huh...Silence"Now theirs,no more reasons for them to hate now."Bang","Trickle,Trickle,Trickle,Ssquirt,...((Silence)).

1 comment:

  1. "My head is in it's right mind,as this brain sways to the left((swish))"...

    ReplyDelete