Omni-potent thought box

Day2Day1nSociety

Day2Day1nSociety
"Cool,Calm & Collective with a different retrospective"

Sunday, January 2, 2011

"Concentrated Convolsive Concealed Conception's" By: Christopher Cluney

" -This Consistent consternation that constitutes constraints constantly constricting my conversations continuously & contaminating critical cerebral core criterion,creating a cynical complexion that confuses a considerable amount of my conscious leaving it condemned causing a captious churlish crazy crest fall...of calamity...the first signs into a crash course of insanity. I try to stay cool,calm & collective,but my conclusions always come into clarity, self-concerned,considering complete seclusion from everyone's crooked cynic thoughts cloud my central cortex lobe,can't conceal my addiction...thinking concepts of cold carnal contradiction's that conflict my life of fiction corrupt chaos is masked,with fake laughs & grins but as soon as I get a chance to get away I jump on the first binge that contorts my mind & cramps my stomach that causes me to cringe due to mental force fasting from essential food & drink consumption closed off from society in my dark room cornered in all my gloom why can't I function without contraband substances, with clammy hands calaused fingers sitting on my bed consumed & neglected just a corpse with a soul that was rejected,very much out of place with my family not feeling any connection,haven't had any sleep in two or three day's with a churning pain in my midsection & it hurts to see my own reflection because I know dreadfully that the man in the mirror needs closure ,serious physical health & serious mental health corrections... I haven't felt like that in almost a year already."

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just remember that each foot has a side,the right foot is on one side & the left foot on the other side,their's no feet inbetween.

    ReplyDelete