Omni-potent thought box

Day2Day1nSociety

Day2Day1nSociety
"Cool,Calm & Collective with a different retrospective"

Monday, January 10, 2011

"My Struggle" by: Christopher S Cluney

http://www.twitter.com/Day2Day_GodStar It's a struggle to strive & survive these different stages in life,looking for a solution to these confusing clusters of events of joy,love,pain & sorrow while borrowed time is shared & compared through indifferent path's of mentality all wrapped in one mind, as I still try to keep it cool in my own skin...My mind doesn't wanna let go & explode on impact with these indifferent thought's that collide constantly. I wait patiently & try to remain sane,With no regrets to what life has got in store for me,for I am only one person in this struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment