Omni-potent thought box

Day2Day1nSociety

Day2Day1nSociety
"Cool,Calm & Collective with a different retrospective"

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Word's of my own to you(her)..By:Christopher Stephen Cluney

Impassioned words motioned through me so rich felt & refreshing,full of pure positive rhythmic energy when I conversed with this particular young lady,Whom understood me much more then most people,but appreciated me as a man..........Immaculate in sight,bright & imaginative in other aspect as well as truthful,Indulged in her infinite infallible attitude that made me feel inebriated on a cloud of radiant passion that Emancipated me from this hostile stressful place called earth..........My close confidant & mental liberator,twisted together rescued to relaxation as sativa sizzles in an impressively rolled joint tightly wrapped...Kush marinated in compressed air,every sound is intensified all senses are aware & intuned to surrounding thoughts,her's are unique just like mines.............But in an instant she is illusive & me invisible to her,leaving me to wonder why did she do this to me,after the irritable irony of others & the obvious obitual lying of third person parties.........Contemplating if she over heard false pretenses that lead her to believe I was implementing evil contorted idea's of hurtful notion's or another confidant of hers that was in coalition with a person whom is fake that tells tall phonie tales about me,but actually ridicules us both to make our tainted broken union of friendship coagulate more into unbelievable hatred from you,as I sit here in all my solitude pushing away everyone............To prove that I don't insult you,or criticize you in anyway or even talk about you in any obscene way..But was their even when you shunned me away I still defended you & your name...But gave you the information in messages about your taunters,For your future reference,incase you bumped into that person or people..............I stayed true...But soon one day we will reconcile & be friends without the disturbance of people full of envious jealousy & hate,When everything comeback to how it use to be me & you(her) as close confidant that stick by each other loyal & trustworthy to one another...No annoyance No taunts,no mockery,no third party crooks who won't be around..for good Literally...Not the reverse...Believe in me & my words that are actually,literally heard from my own mouth verbally & my mind mentally,not the devious notions of others who don't have any say so in our live's,literally...

No comments:

Post a Comment